Friday, April 9, 2010

In the Beginning

Welcome! Thank you for viewing my blog. This is a new endeavor, one that I was very against for a very long time and have now decided might actually be a good idea. I am not at all a computer buff and I actually am not a big fan of writing about myself. I am so happy that you have decided to join me on this interesting new venture! I apologize in advance for typos, self-indulgence and any other nonsense that very well may end up on this blog. Please bear with me and enjoy what I have to offer. I hope that you find something that interests you and piques your taste buds!
The goal of this blog is to provide nutritious and delicious recipes and modifications that are heart-healthy, low fat, vegan or vegetarian and of course, health-conscious. Please take these recipes and ideas and try them in your kitchen. As is my nature, this blog will have some humor, some tears, a bit of sweat and most of all lots of love, all ingredients that make any good meal taste great. So, check back from time to time to see new recipes, kitchen masterpieces (and disasters) and insight as this journey called "Gastromomique de Gabriella" begins...

1 comment:

  1. Hello my sweetchild I am so excited about this new adventure of yours and your first posting already looks like a recipe I'm gonna have to try. Go on with your big ass.

    ReplyDelete